To make the suspension process automatic, you can create different types of suspensions according to your requirements by clicking on Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Suspensions - Add and specify:
- Code (name/code of the suspension)
- Solar Month (set a solar month as the minimum period of validity of the suspension)
- Validity (number of months)
- Reference Period:
- Solar Year: the validity of the suspensions is based on the solar year. This means that a multipack sold in November 2018 and expiring in March 2019 with the suspension value set to 1 will have two suspensions available: a solar-month suspension for 2018 and another one for 2019.
- Subscription Validity: the number of suspensions available is based on the multipack's validity. Therefore a multipack sold in November 2018 and expiring in March 2019 with the suspension value set to 1 will have just one suspension available.
- Duration: validity of the suspension (days, weeks, months, years)
- Various: if you tick the box next to "Do you wish to add a Penalty for the suspension?" an additional fee will be applied. Once you have ticked the box a new button will be available for you to specify the amount to be charged for the suspension.
- Web: E-Commerce availability
Difference between Solar-Month Suspensions and Standard Suspensions
- Solar-month suspensions have a minimum validity of one solar month. Once the available suspensions for the multipack have run out, it will not be possible to use that suspension type again for that multipack.
- Standard suspensions can instead be applied repeatedly without limitations.