If access control is needed, access types must be created to allow access to the facility/specific areas.
IMPORTANT: to take part in classes or courses an access type is not needed as the system will open the gate/turnstile to let the customer in because they have a reservation. Access types are required to enter a specific area/facility without a class reservation: e.g. access to the gym to do exercise on the treadmill.
To create an access type click on Planning - Multipacks - Access Types
Then insert the name and the activity it refers to (e.g. name = off-peak workout, activity = fitness), then click on Confirm.
In the table below click on Detail to start adding info about the access type:
- Allowed Areas
- Areas: areas the access type allows entrance into
- Days of the week: days of the week access is allowed
- Starting Time: access allowed to the area from
- End Time: access allowed to the area until
It is possible to add more than one according to necessity: e.g. from Monday to Friday access is allowed from 7am to 10pm (click on Add), then select Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm (and click on Add). It is also possible to create an off-peak access type: Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm (click on Add) and then again Monday to Friday from 2.30pm to 5.30pm (click on Add). This means that if someone attempts to access at 2pm the turnstile will not open.
- Medical Certificate Needed
- Medical Certificate for Competitive Activity Needed
- Annual Membership Fee Needed
- Access Control Settings
- Default Settings
- Customised Access Time
- Early Access Minutes Compared to End/Beginning of Activity
- Late Access Minutes Compared to End/Beginning of Activity
- Access Limitations
- Type of Time Limit (week, day, month..)
- Access Limit (number of times access is allowed during the selected time frame)