To create a price list you will need to click on Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Add
- Code (name of the price list)
- Price-list optional rows
Each price list is made up of standard rows and optional rows (when selling an item they can either be selected or disregarded).
Once you have added a price list, click on Rows to create the standard rows.
- Code: name of the standard row
- Value: only for price-list associated with passes
- Duration: validity of the multipack (Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Season)
- Price: sale price of the multipack
- Optional Rows: optional rows associated with the specific standard row only
- Order: order of appearance of the row
- Booking Limit: number of maximum classes that can be booked for those activities that include booking limitations
- Store: you can store the standard row so that it won't appear in the Front-Office.
You can add optional rows (for example for discounts or additional services) by clicking on the Optional Rows button
Once you have clicked on Add you will have to specify:
- Fixed: the value will be fixed, regardless of the validity selected in the standard row
- Time: the value will be directly connected to the validity selected in the standard row. Therefore the price will have to refer to the single time unit
- Discount: the final price in the standard row will be discounted (the discount doesn't apply to other optional rows you might have selected).
- Basic Price: value/price of the optional row
- Multipack: you can link a multipack to the optional row