To create a price list you will need to click on Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Add
- Code (name of the price list)
- Price-list optional rows
Each price list is made up of standard rows and optional rows (when selling an item they can either be selected or disregarded).
Once you have added a price list, click on Rows and then Add to create the standard rows.
- Code: name of the standard row
- Value: only for price-list associated with passes
- Duration: validity of the multipack (Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Season)
- Price: sale price of the multipack
- Optional Rows: optional rows associated with the specific standard row only
- Order: order of appearance of the row
- Booking Limit: number of maximum classes that can be booked for those activities that include booking limitations
- Store: you can store the standard row so that it won't appear in the Front-Office
- Daily Price
please note that the daily price will substitute the original value indicated in the price-list row. This means that, as shown in the picture above, if the general price of the optional row is 500£, in the sub-season indicated for the application of the daily price, the total price will no longer be the general price of the optional row but daily price multiplied for the number of days included in the specified period. Therefore by selecting that optional row during that sub-season, the person will pay 460£ (5£ x 92 days) instead of 500£.
- Automatic Renewal
this option is useful for direct-debit payments that automatically renew every month. Therefore instead of paying an amount for a prolonged period of time, the client can pay with monthly instalments until they decide to cancel the automatic renewal.
You can add optional rows (for example for discounts or additional services) by clicking on the Optional Rows button
Once you have clicked on Add you will have to specify:
- Price Type
- Fixed: the value will be fixed, regardless of the validity selected in the standard row
- Time: this option is useful to multiply the price for the selected amount of time. For instance, I can select time, insert 10£ as price and select 1 month as time value. This means that by selecting this optional row, if the validity of the associated standard row or multipack is 3 months, the final price that will be charged is 30£ (10£ x 3 months).
- Discount: the final price in the standard row will be discounted (the discount doesn't apply to other optional rows you might have selected)
- Basic Price: value/price of the optional row
- Multipack: you can link a multipack to the optional row to be able to sell it as an item
- Selected by default: the optional row will be automatically selected during the sale procedure
- Sell separately: the optional row will appear as a separate item in the sale document and in the sale/payment window
multipack with optional rows for the lockers.If I want to be able to add the extra charge for the use of lockers and sell it at a later time, I can create a multipack called lockers and associate it with the corresponding optional row with duration and price.
In order to do so I have to:
1. tick the box inside the multipack's details to make it available for optional rows:
Planning - Multipacks - Multipacks - Detail - Main information - Use in Optional Price List Rows and then save the changes
2. go to Multipack Pricelist and in the details of the optional row select the multipack and tick the box "Sell Separately"
3. associate the optional price list with the standard row of the main price list, so that the seller can also sell lockers whenever the main multipack is sold (the optional rows of the lockers will appear after the seller selects the standard row of the price list): Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Detail of the standard row - select from the drop-down menu the "Price-list optional rows available for sale procedures".
If every time I sell this multipack I want to include the optional sale of the locker but I have different prices for club members and non members, I can associate the optional row with the corresponding price list: Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Detail of the standard row - select from the drop-down menu the "Price-list optional rows available for sale procedures".
If every time I sell this multipack I want to include the optional sale of the locker but I have different prices for club members and non members and the price for the locker differs according to the period of validity, I can then associate the optional row to the standard row e.g.: non members pay 10£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes but will pay 8£ a month if they purchase 30 passes, while members pay 8£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes and 6£ a month if they purchase 30.