To create a price list you will need to click on Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Add
- Code (name of the price list)
- Price-list optional rows (if required)
Each price list is made up of standard rows and optional rows (when selling an item they can either be selected or disregarded).
Once you have added a price list, click on Rows and then Add to create the standard rows.
- Code: name of the standard row
- Value: only for multipacks that require a deduction of credit for each access
- Duration: validity of the multipack (Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Season)
- Price: sale price of the multipack
- Optional Rows: optional rows associated with the specific standard row only
- Order: order of appearance of the row in the list
- Booking Limit: number of maximum classes that can be booked for those activities that include booking limitations
- Advanced Booking Limit (more info here)
- Enabled: booking limit applied on the whole multipack
- Disabled: booking limit applied on the single activity
please remember to enable the following settings in the corresponding multipack, otherwise the booking limit won't work:
- Store: you can store the standard row so that it won't appear in the Front-Office
- Daily Price
please note that the daily price will substitute the original value indicated in the price-list row. This means that, as shown in the picture above, the price-list row has a set price but during the specified sub-season the price will change (specified daily price multiplied for the number of days in the selected period). See more here
- Automatic Renewal (to see this option, please create the row first and then click on the Detail button)
this option is useful for direct-debit payments that are automatically renewed every month. Therefore instead of paying an amount for a prolonged period of time, the client can pay through monthly instalments until they decide to cancel the automatic renewal.
You can add optional rows (e.g. discounts, additional services, etc.) by clicking on the Optional Rows button.
Important: after you have created optional rows, do not forget to associate them with a standard row or a price list! (Just click on the Detail button next to the price list/price-list standard row and select the required optional row/s)
Once you have clicked on Add you will have to specify:
- Price Type
- Fixed: the value will be fixed, regardless of the validity selected in the standard row
- Time: this option is useful to multiply the price for the selected amount of time. Example: select the option "time" from the menu, enter 10£ and select 1 month as time value. This means that by selecting this optional row, if the validity of the associated standard row or multipack is 3 months, the final price that will be charged is 30£ (10£ x 3 months).
- Discount: the final price in the standard row will be discounted (the discount doesn't apply to other optional rows you might have selected)
- Basic Price: value/price of the optional row
- Multipack: you can link a multipack to the optional row to be able to sell the row as a multipack (to find the multipack in the list you must go to the multipack's details and enable the corresponding option, see picture below)
- Selected by default: the optional row will be automatically selected during the sale procedure
- Sell separately: the optional row will appear as a separate item in the sale document and in the payment window. This option can be useful for promotional Guest Passes for friends and relatives whenever a customer purchases a multipack. Selling the optional row associated with the Guest-Pass Multipack as a separate item from the main multipack makes the optional row independent. Therefore the Guest-Pass Multipack can be transferred to a friend/another client (see here for more details)
Another example of optional row associated with a multipack:
To include the optional sale of a locker every time a multipack is sold but keeping a difference in price for club members and non members and a difference in price according to the type of multipack, it is possible to associate the optional row with the standard row e.g.: non members pay 10£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes and 8£ a month if they purchase 30 passes, while members pay 8£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes and 6£ a month if they purchase 30.