To create a price list you will need to click on Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Add
- Code (name of the price list)
- Price-list optional rows
Each price list is made up of standard rows and optional rows (when selling an item they can either be selected or disregarded).
Once you have added a price list, click on Rows and then Add to create the standard rows.
- Code: name of the standard row
- Value: only for a price-list associated with passes
- Duration: validity of the multipack (Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Season)
- Price: sale price of the multipack
- Optional Rows: optional rows associated with the specific standard row only
- Order: order of appearance of the row
- Booking Limit: number of maximum classes that can be booked for those activities that include booking limitations
- Advanced Booking Limit:
- Enabled: booking limit applied on the whole multipack
- Disabled: booking limit applied on the single activity
- Store: you can store the standard row so that it won't appear in the Front-Office
- Daily Price
please note that the daily price will substitute the original value indicated in the price-list row. This means that, as shown in the picture above, the price-list row has a set price but during the specified sub-season the price will change (specified daily price multiplied for the number of days in the selected period).
- Automatic Renewal
this option is useful for direct-debit payments that are automatically renewed every month. Therefore instead of paying an amount for a prolonged period of time, the client can pay through monthly instalments until they decide to cancel the automatic renewal.
You can add optional rows (e.g. discounts, additional services, etc.) by clicking on the Optional Rows button
Once you have clicked on Add you will have to specify:
- Price Type
- Fixed: the value will be fixed, regardless of the validity selected in the standard row
- Time: this option is useful to multiply the price for the selected amount of time. Example: select the option "time" from the menu, insert 10£ as price and select 1 month as time value. This means that by selecting this optional row, if the validity of the associated standard row or multipack is 3 months, the final price that will be charged is 30£ (10£ x 3 months).
- Discount: the final price in the standard row will be discounted (the discount doesn't apply to other optional rows you might have selected)
- Basic Price: value/price of the optional row
- Multipack: you can link a multipack to the optional row to be able to sell the row as an item
- Selected by default: the optional row will be automatically selected during the sale procedure
- Sell separately: the optional row will appear as a separate item in the sale document and in the sale/payment window
multipack with optional rows for the lockers. To add the extra charge for the use of lockers and sell it at a later time, I can create a multipack called lockers and associate it with the corresponding optional row with duration and price.
In order to do so I have to:
1. tick the box inside the multipack's details to make it available for optional rows:
Planning - Multipacks - Multipacks - Detail - Main information - Use in Optional Price List Rows and then save the changes;
2. go to Multipack Price List and in the details of the optional row select the multipack and tick the box "Sell Separately";
3. associate the optional price list with the standard row of the main price list, so that the seller can also sell lockers whenever the main multipack is sold (the optional rows of the lockers will appear after the seller selects the standard row of the price list): Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Detail of the standard row - select from the drop-down menu the "Price-list optional rows available for sale procedures".
To include the optional sale of the locker every time a multipack is sold keeping a difference in price for club members and non members, it is possible to associate the optional row with the corresponding price list: Planning - Multipacks - Multipack Price List - Detail of the standard row - select from the drop-down menu the "Price-list optional rows available for sale procedures".
To include the optional sale of the locker every time a multipack is sold keeping a difference in price for club members and non members and a difference in price according to the period of validity, it is possible to associate the optional row to the standard row e.g.: non members pay 10£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes but will pay 8£ a month if they purchase 30 passes, while members pay 8£ a month for their lockers if they purchase 20 passes and 6£ a month if they purchase 30.