Clients can use the credit of an e-wallet as a payment method for their purchases.
To create a wallet click on Planning - Wallets - Add and specify:
- Credit type:
- Time: the credit corresponds to a certain amount of time (minutes, seconds...)
- Tokens: the credit corresponds to a certain amount of tokens
Once you have created a wallet, you can click on Details and tick the box "Use for payment". This will enable clients to use the wallet for their purchases.
Please note that to activate this option you will have to contact a Sportrick agent.
Once a wallet has been created click on Top-Ups and then Add:
- Code: name or identification code of the top-up (10 minutes, 10 tokens, 10£)
- Value: value of the top-up
- Category: e.g. Guest Pass. To add categories please see here
- Price: sale price of the top-up
- Tags: you can associate a tag or more to the top-up
- Issue whitelist access: if this option is activated, a barcode will automatically be issued on the receipt for access control purposes
- Unit (e.g. liters, ounces...)