A wallet is useful for clients to buy services.
To create a wallet click on Planning - Wallets - Add and specify
- Time: the credit corresponds to a certain amount of time (minutes, seconds...)
- Tokens: the credit corresponds to a certain amount of tokens
Once you have created a wallet, you can click on Details and tick the box "Use for payment". This will enable clients to use the wallet for their purchases.
You can also create different top-ups by clicking on the corresponding button next to the name of a wallet.
- Code: name or identification code of the top-up (10 minutes, 10 tokens, 10 £)
- Credit: value of the top-up
After adding the top-ups you require for each wallet, you can insert some info by click on the button Details next to the name of each top-up you have created.
- Price: sale price of the top-up
- Tags: you can associate a tag to the top-up
- Issue whitelist access: if this option is activated, a barcode will automatically be issued on the receipt for access control purposes