In this section it is possible to have an overview of all the courses created and, if needed, to edit them.
There are some filters available:
- Date of the course
- Time of the course
After clicking on Update, a list of the scheduled courses will be displayed in a table.
It is possible to check/edit some details of the courses through the Detail button.
There are also three different ways to filter the columns in the table:
- show: number of rows to be shown in the table
- find: type a word in the search field to show only the courses related to that key word
- order of appearance: by clicking on the name of the column (in bold) the rows will be ordered accordingly: e.g. click on the column name to order the rows alphabetically
- name of the course
- skills required for the course (optional)
- capacity (maximum number of people per class)
- total number of classes of the course (not modifiable)
- course instructor (start typing the name and the system will suggest the full name of the instructor. Click here to see how to create an instructor profile)
- assistant (optional additional member of staff assisting the main instructor during the course)
- starting date of assistance
- starting date
- last day
- starting time
It is possible to add other areas where the course will take place in addition to the main scheduled area. For example, a swimming course can require 15 minutes of warming-up exercises before getting into the pool. The swimming course will be therefore split into two areas: 15 minutes in the Fitness Area and 45 minutes in the pool.
- starting time
- price: If you use a price list, this price will be automatically calculated according to the number of classes, otherwise you can always enter another price
- available on E-Commerce:
- new purchase
- E-Commerce description
- Pre-emption dates: during this time frame, the course will be available for renewal first and for new purchases on the E-Commerce afterwards. If dates are not specified in the details of the course, the system will refer to the pre-emption dates provided in the period of validity the course refers to.
- medical certificate needed/annual membership fee needed to purchase the course
- access control options:
- default access settings
- customised access time to the course:
- early access (minutes) compared to the beginning/end of the activity
- late access (minutes) compared to the beginning/end of the activity
example: if by default the access to every course is allowed 15 minutes prior to its beginning, it will be possible to allow access to the swimming course 30 minutes before the beginning, or for late-comers, 5 minutes after the beginning, and so on.
The course can linked with specific keywords that can be useful as filters for analysis purposes and reports.
- store the course (enrolments will not be deleted but it will no longer be possible to sell the course to customers)
- minimum number of participants allowed (only for statistical purposes)
It is also possible to perform changes to more than one course at the same time:
- select the boxes of the courses that will be edited or click on the Select All button
2. click on the Edit button
3. edit the required details and TICK THE BOX. Then click on OK.
If the box is not selected the changes will not be applied to all the selected courses.
List of details that can be massively changed:
- course name
- starting date and last day
- price and taxes
- E-Commerce settings and pre-emption period
- medical certificate/membership fee requirements
- customised access-control settings
- statistic details
- store course
- min number of participants
When details regarding the scheduling of the course (such as area, time, duration, capacity, day, etc.) are edited, it will be necessary to click on this button to update the calendar:
To permanently delete courses click on the Delete button. Please note that this operation requires great care as once deleted, courses are not retrievable!!!