In this section (Planning - Courses - Course Planning) is where courses and activities are planned. This means the for every activity the following characteristics are specified:
- Season and Sub-Seasons
- Facility and Area
- Days and Time
- Capacity (maximum number of people allowed per class)
- Additional and Optional details
A course can be planned on more periods. This can be useful to apply a difference in price according to the period and/or the lenght of the course or simply to allow more flexibility during the planning, so that in case the planning changes it will be quicker to create a new timetable for the course.
After specifying the main details, there are "More Options" available:
- set the skills for the course
- decide if a valid membership fee and/or medical certificate are required for the course (to set up the automatic check of a valid medical certificate/paid annual membership fee in the customer's profile before selling the course, please contact a Sportrick agent)
- access control (allow early access into the area before the beginning of the activity according to the default settings or specify how many minutes in advance a person can access before the beginning of the course)
- E-Commerce: make the course available for renewal or new purchase via the E-Commerce (see more about it here). These options should be selected only for didactic courses.
There are some "Secondary Options" that can be specified:
- stored: the course will be unavailable in Front-Office windows but it will still be valid for people who have already enrolled
- minimum number of participants (only for statistical purposes)
In "Other Collocations" it is also possible to plan an additional activity that forms part of the main one (selected at the beginning) and that takes place soon after it or before it. Example: Main Activity SWIMMING takes place in the POOL. Ancillary activity WARMING UP takes place in the FITNESS AREA 15 minutes before going into the pool. This means that they are considered as a single activity that takes up two or more different areas. To add other collocations click on the Add button next to the duration field.
The Add button below is to confirm the planning of the whole activity.