A season refers to the period of activity of the club.
It is mandatory to create a season and its sub-seasons in order to correctly plan your courses.
Each season requires:
- First day of the season
- End of the season
- Sub-seasons: this sub-division is very important for the planning and subsequent sale of courses.
- Example #1: a swimming course is sold by trimester -> division of the season in trimesters (sub-seasons) that can be planned and sold by trimester;
- Example #2: in case fitness activities often vary their schedule (such as classes that customers can book each time), the season can be divided in months or weeks to plan activities time after time according to the changes in the calendar.
Once a season has been created the system will automatically divide it into the specified sub-seasons, that will be shown in a table.
Names and dates can be changed through the edit button.
IMPORTANT: after the planning of courses, changing the date of start and/or end of the season/sub-season will not update the duration of courses.
It is always recommended to store the season/sub-season and create a new one.
If a season has already been created and there is the need to add new sub-seasons, click on the name of the season and click on the button Add in the table below.
For each sub-season you will need to provide the following details:
- Sub-season type
- Starting date of the sub-season
- End date of the sub-season
- Start of Pre-emption (for E-Commerce sales)
- End of Pre-emption (for E-Commerce sales)